Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaaq

Page: 10 / 14

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 409 Q&A's Shared By: ishaaq
Question 40

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 tenant.

You configure a device compliance policy as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 40

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 41

HOTSPOT

Your network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain and a Microsoft 365 subscription.

The domain contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 41

The domain contains the groups shown in the following table.

Questions 41

You are deploying Azure AD Connect.

You configure Domain and OU filtering as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 41

You configure Filter users and devices as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 41

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 41

Options:

Discussion
Question 42

Your network contains three Active Directory forests. There are forests trust relationships between the forests.

You create an Azure AD tenant.

You plan to sync the on-premises Active Directory to Azure AD.

You need to recommend a synchronization solution. The solution must ensure that the synchronization can complete successfully and as quickly as possible if a single server fails.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

one Azure AD Connect sync server and one Azure AD Connect sync server in staging mode

B.

three Azure AD Connect sync servers and one Azure AD Connect sync server in staging mode

C.

six Azure AD Connect sync servers and three Azure AD Connect sync servers in staging mode

D.

three Azure AD Connect sync servers and three Azure AD Connect sync servers in staging mode

Discussion
Question 43

You need to ensure that the support technicians can meet the technical requirement for the Montreal office mobile devices.

What is the minimum of dedicated support technicians required?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 14
Title
Questions
Posted

MS-102
PDF