Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaaq

Page: 10 / 13

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 426 Q&A's Shared By: ishaaq
Question 40

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You have the retention policies shown in the following table.

Both policies are applied to a Microsoft SharePoint site named Site1 that contains a file named File1.docx.

File1.docx was created on January 1, 2022 and last modified on January 31,2022. The file was NOT modified again.

When will File1.docx be deleted automatically?

Options:

A.

January 1,2023

B.

January 1,2024

C.

January 31, 2023

D.

January 31, 2024

E.

never

Discussion
Question 41

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

You plan to create a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that will be applied to all available locations.

Which conditions can you use in the DLP rules of the policy?

Options:

A.

sensitive info types

B.

content search queries

C.

keywords

D.

sensitivity labels

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 42

HOTSPOT

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains the groups shown in the following table.

All the groups are deleted.

Which groups can be restored, and what is the retention period? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Question 43

: 241

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that contains 1,000 iOS devices enrolled in Microsoft Intune. You plan to purchase volume-purchased apps and deploy the apps to the devices. You need to track used licenses and manage the apps by using Intune. What should you use to purchase the apps?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Store for Business

B.

Apple Business Manager

C.

Apple iTunes Store

D.

Apple Configurator

Discussion
Page: 10 / 13

MS-102