Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by jose

Page: 12 / 13

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 426 Q&A's Shared By: jose
Question 48

You need to configure Office on the web to meet the technical requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Assign the Global reader role to User1.

B.

Enable sensitivity labels for Office files in SharePoint Online and OneDrive.

C.

Configure an auto-labeling policy to apply the sensitivity labels.

D.

Assign the Office apps admin role to User1.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 49

You need to configure the information governance settings to meet the technical requirements.

Which type of policy should you configure, and how many policies should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

You need to create the DLP policy to meet the technical requirements.

What should you configure first?

Options:

A.

sensitive info types

B.

the Insider risk management settings

C.

the event types

D.

the sensitivity labels

Discussion
Question 51

You need to create the Safe Attachments policy to meet the technical requirements.

Which option should you select?

Options:

A.

Replace

B.

Enable redirect

C.

Block

D.

Dynamic Delivery

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13