Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by sunny

Page: 8 / 14

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 409 Q&A's Shared By: sunny
Question 32

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

You need to create Conditional Access policies to meet the following requirements:

All users must use multi-factor authentication (MFA) when they sign in from outside the corporate network.

Users must only be able to sign in from outside the corporate network if the sign-in originates from a compliant device.

All users must be blocked from signing in from outside the United States and Canada.

Only users in the R&D department must be blocked from signing in from both Android and iOS devices.

Only users in the finance department must be able to sign in to an Azure AD enterprise application named App1. All other users must be blocked from signing in to App1.

What is the minimum number of Conditional Access policies you should create?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

Discussion
Question 33

You have an Azure AD tenant that contains the users shown in the following table

Questions 33

You need to compare the permissions of each role. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

Which portal should you use?

Options:

A.

the Microsoft Purview compliance portal

B.

the Microsoft 365 admin center

C.

the Microsoft 365 Defender portt1

D.

the Microsoft Entra admin center

Discussion
Question 34

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a computer that runs Windows 10.

You need to verify which version of Windows 10 is installed.

Solution: From the Settings app, you select Update & Security to view the update history.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 35

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant.

You plan to manage incidents in the tenant by using the Microsoft 365 security center.

Which Microsoft service source will appear on the Incidents page of the Microsoft 365 security center?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Cloud App Security

B.

Azure Sentinel

C.

Azure Web Application Firewall

D.

Azure Defender

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 8 / 14
Title
Questions
Posted

MS-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99