Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by zayyan

Page: 11 / 13

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 426 Q&A's Shared By: zayyan
Question 44

: 233

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

You create an account for a new security administrator named SecAdmin1.

You need to ensure that SecAdmin1 can manage Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) settings and policies for Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.

Solution: From the Microsoft 365 admin center, you assign SecAdmin1 the SharePoint admin role.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 45

You plan to implement the endpoint protection device configuration profiles to support the planned changes.

You need to identify which devices will be supported, and how many profiles you should implement.

What should you identify? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 45

Options:

Discussion
Question 46

You create the planned DLP policies.

You need to configure notifications to meet the technical requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft 365 security center, configure an alert policy.

B.

From the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, configure a custom notification.

C.

From the Microsoft 365 admin center, configure a Briefing email.

D.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, configure the Endpoint DLP settings.

Discussion
Question 47

You need to ensure that User2 can review the audit logs. The solutions must meet the technical requirements.

To which role group should you add User2, and what should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 47

Options:

Discussion
Page: 11 / 13

MS-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99