Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by diya

Page: 9 / 13

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 426 Q&A's Shared By: diya
Question 36

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant and a LinkedIn company page.

You plan to archive data from the LinkedIn page to Microsoft 365 by using the LinkedIn connector.

Where can you store data from the LinkedIn connector?

Options:

A.

a Microsoft OneDrive for Business folder

B.

a Microsoft SharePoint Online document library

C.

a Microsoft 365 mailbox

D.

Azure Files

Discussion
Question 37

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a computer that runs Windows 10.

You need to verify which version of Windows 10 is installed.

Solution: From the Settings app, you select Update & Security to view the update history.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 38

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that contains devices enrolled in Microsoft Intune. The devices are configured as shown in the following table.

You plan to perform the following device management tasks in Microsoft Endpoint Manager:

Deploy a VPN connection by using a VPN device configuration profile.

Configure security settings by using an Endpoint Protection device configuration profile.

You support the management tasks.

What should you identify? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 39

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription That contains two administrative units named AU1 and AU2.

The subscription contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 39

The subscription contains the groups shown in the following table.

Questions 39

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 39

Options:

Discussion
Page: 9 / 13

MS-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99