Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by zidane

Page: 3 / 10

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: zidane
Question 12

You have an Azure AD tenant that uses Azure AD Identity Protection and contains the resources shown in the following table.

Questions 12

Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is enabled for all users.

User1 triggers a medium severity alert that requires additional investigation.

You need to force User1 to reset his password the next time he signs in. the solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Configure a sign-in risk policy.

B.

Mark User1 as compromised.

C.

Reconfigure the user risk policy to trigger on medium or low severity.

D.

Reset the Azure MFA registration for User1.

Discussion
Question 13

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that contains the following:

• An Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant that has an Azure Active Directory Premium P2 license

• A Microsoft SharePoint Online site named Site1

• A Microsoft Teams team named Team1

You need to create an entitlement management workflow to manage Site1 and Team1. What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Create an access package.

B.

Create a catalog.

C.

Create an administrative unit.

D.

Configure an app registration.

Discussion
Question 14

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant.

All users have mobile phones and laptops.

The users frequently work from remote locations that do not have Wi-Fi access or mobile phone connectivity. While working from the remote locations, the users connect their laptop to a wired network that has internet access.

You plan to implement multi-factor authentication (MFA).

Which MFA authentication method can the users use from the remote location?

Options:

A.

a notification through the Microsoft Authenticator app

B.

an app password

C.

Windows Hello for Business

D.

SMS

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 15

You create the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) users shown in the following table.

Questions 15

On February 1, 2021, you configure the multi-factor authentication (MFA) settings as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 15

The users authentication to Azure AD on their devices as shown in the following table.

Questions 15

On February 26, 2021, what will the multi-factor auth status be for each user?

A)

Questions 15

B)

Questions 15

C)

Questions 15

D)

Questions 15

Options:

A.

Option A

B.