Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by zidane

Page: 3 / 9

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: zidane
Question 12

Your on-premises network contains an Active Directory domain that uses Azure AD Connect to sync with an Azure AD tenant. You need to configure Azure AD Connect to meet the following requirements:

• User sign-ins to Azure AD must be authenticated by an Active Directory domain controller.

• Active Directory domain users must be able to use Azure AD self-service password reset (SSPR).

What should you use for each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

You have an Azure subscription.

You need to create two custom roles named Role1 and Role2. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Users that are assigned Role1 can create or delete instances of Azure Container Apps.

• Users that are assigned Role2 can enforce adaptive network hardening rules.

Which resource provider permissions are required for each role? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You have an Azure AD tenant that contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 14

You add an enterprise application named App1 to Azure AD and set User1 as the owner of App1 requires admin consent to access Azure AD before the app can be used.

You configure the Admin consent requests strong as shown in the following exhibit.

Admin consent requests.

Questions 14

Options:

A.

Admm1 only

B.

Admm1 and Admin2 only

C.

Admm1 Admm2 and Admin3 only

D.

Admln1, Admin2. and User1 only

E.

Admm1 Admm2. Admm3, and User1

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 15

Your company has a Microsoft 365 tenant.

All users have computers that run Windows 10 and are joined to the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant.

The company subscribes to a third-party cloud service named Service1. Service1 supports Azure AD authentication and authorization based on OAuth. Service1 is published to the Azure AD gallery.

You need to recommend a solution to ensure that the users can connect to Service1 without being prompted for authentication. The solution must ensure that the users can access Service1 only from Azure AD-joined computers. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you recommend for each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

SC-300
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99