Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by viaan

Page: 7 / 10

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: viaan
Question 28

You need to implement password restrictions to meet the authentication requirements.

You install the Azure AD password Protection DC agent on DC1.

What should you do next? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

You need to meet the technical requirements for the probability that user identities were compromised.

What should the users do first, and what should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

You need to implement the planned changes and technical requirements for the marketing department.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

You need to meet the technical requirements for the probability that user identifies were compromised.

What should the users do first, and what should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 7 / 10

SC-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99