Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by ayub

Page: 10 / 10

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: ayub
Question 40

You implement the planned changes for SSPR.

What occurs when User3 attempts to use SSPR? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 40

Options:

Discussion
Question 41

You need implement the planned changes for application access to organizational data. What should you configure?

Options:

A.

authentication methods

B.

the User consent settings

C.

access packages

D.

an application proxy

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 42

You need to implement the planned changes for Package1. Which users can create and manage the access review?

Options:

A.

User3 only

B.

User4 only

C.

User5 only

D.

User3 and User4

E.

User3 and User5

F.

User4and User5

Discussion
Question 43

You need to resolve the recent security incident issues.

What should you configure for each incident? To answer, drag the appropriate policy types to the correct issues. Each policy type may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 43

Options:

Discussion
Page: 10 / 10

SC-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99