Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by freja

Page: 4 / 10

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: freja
Question 16

You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant that contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 16

User1 is the owner of Group1.

You create an access review that has the following settings:

• Users to review: Members of a group
  • Scope: Everyone
  • Group: Group1
  • Reviewers: Members (self)

Which users can perform access reviews for User3?

Options:

A.

User1, User2, and User3

B.

User3 only

C.

User1 only

D.

User1 and User2 only

Discussion
Question 17

You have a Microsoft Entra tenant that contains the groups shown in the following table.

You need to implement Privileged Identity Management (PIM) for the groups.

Which groups can be managed by using PIM?

Options:

A.

Group1 only

B.

Group1 and Group2 only

C.

Group1 and Group3 only

D.

Group3 and Group4 only

E.

Group1. Group2. Group3. and Group4

Discussion
Question 18

You need to identify which roles to use for managing role assignments. The solution must meet the delegation requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

You need to configure the assignment of Azure AD licenses to the Litware users. The solution must meet the licensing requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 4 / 10

SC-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99