Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by bryan

Page: 6 / 10

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: bryan
Question 24

You need to configure the detection of multi staged attacks to meet the monitoring requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Customize the Azure Sentinel rule logic.

B.

Create a workbook.

C.

Add an Azure Sentinel playbook.

D.

Add Azure Sentinel data connectors.

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 25

You need to track application access assignments by using Identity Governance. The solution must meet the delegation requirements.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Modify the User consent settings for the enterprise applications.

B.

Create a catalog.

C.

Create a program.

D.

Modify the Admin consent requests settings for the enterprise applications.

Discussion
Question 26

You need to configure the MFA settings for users who connect from the Boston office. The solution must meet the authentication requirements and the access requirements.

What should you configure?

Options:

A.

named locations that have a private IP address range

B.

named locations that have a public IP address range

C.

trusted IPs that have a public IP address range

D.

trusted IPs that have a private IP address range

Discussion
Question 27

You need to configure app registration in Azure AD to meet the delegation requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

SC-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99