Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by justin

Page: 5 / 10

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: justin
Question 20

You need to configure the detection of multi-staged attacks to meet the monitoring requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Customize the Azure Sentinel rule logic.

B.

Create a workbook.

C.

Add Azure Sentinel data connectors.

D.

Add an Azure Sentinel playbook.

Discussion
Question 21

You need to implement on-premises application and SharePoint Online restrictions to meet the authentication requirements and the access requirements.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 21

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

You need to meet the authentication requirements for leaked credentials.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Enable federation with PingFederate in Azure AD Connect.

B.

Configure Azure AD Password Protection.

C.

Enable password hash synchronization in Azure AD Connect.

D.

Configure an authentication method policy in Azure AD.

Discussion
Question 23

You need to create the LWGroup1 group to meet the management requirements.

How should you complete the dynamic membership rule? To answer, drag the appropriate values to the correct targets. Each value may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You many need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 5 / 10

SC-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99