Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated SC-300 Exam Questions and Answers by imran

Page: 2 / 10

Microsoft SC-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Exam Code: SC-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
Questions: 271 Q&A's Shared By: imran
Question 8

Task 7

You need to lock out accounts for five minutes when they have 10 failed sign-in attempts.

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

Task 5

You need to assign a Windows 10/11 Enterprise E3 license to the Sg-Retail group.

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

Task 10

You need to create a group named Audit. The solution must ensure that the members of Audit can activate the Security Reader role.

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains a Microsoft SharePoint Online site named Site!. Site! hosts PDF files

You need to prevent users from printing the files directly from Sitel.

Which type of policy should you create in the Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps portal?

Options:

A.

activity policy

B.

file policy

C.

access policy

D.

session policy

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 2 / 10

SC-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

SC-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

SC-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99