Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by aiza

Page: 3 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: aiza
Question 12

You need to configure the virtual machines that have the Pool1 prefix. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

a Windows Virtual Desktop automation task

B.

Virtual machine auto-shutdown

C.

Service Health in Azure Monitor

D.

Azure Automation

Discussion
Question 13

Which three PowerShell modules should you install on Server1 to meet the technical requirements? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Pester

B.

RemoteDesktop

C.

ServerManager

D.

ActiveDirectory

E.

Hyper-V

Discussion
Question 14

You plan to implement the FSLogix profile containers for the Seattle office.

Which storage account should you use?

Options:

A.

storage2

B.

storage4

C.

storage3

D.

storage1

Discussion
Question 15

You need to configure the device redirection settings. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

Where should you configure the settings?

Options:

A.

Workspace1

B.

MontrealUsers

C.

Group1

D.

Pool1

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 3 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-140 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-140 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99