Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by aiza

Page: 3 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: aiza
Question 12

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment that contains a host pool named HostPool1.

You plan to deploy session hosts to HostPool1 as shown in the following table.

Questions 12

Each session host must support up to 15 concurrent users.

You need to recommend which operating system version to deploy from Azure Marketplace to the session hosts.

What should you recommend for each session host? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.

You plan to use a Conditional Access policy to enforce multi-factor authentication (MFA) when users connect to the deployment. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Enforce MFA when a user connects to Azure Virtual Desktop by using a subscription feed.

• Enforce MFA when a user authenticates to a session host that has single sign-on (SSO) enabled.

You need to identify which cloud apps to use for the Conditional Access policy.

Which app should you use for each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate apps to the correct requirements. Each app may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment that contains the host pools shown in the following table.

Questions 14

You need to create a disaster recovery environment in the West US region. The solution must minimize costs and administrative effort.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Regenerate the token and reregister the virtual machines in the host pools.

B.

Create two new host pools in the West US region.

C.

Run the Invoke-RdsUserSessionLogoff cmdlet.

D.

Create an Azure Site Recovery plan.

Discussion
Question 15

Your network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain named contoso.com that syncs to an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant You have an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool named Pool1 that has the following settings:

• Host pool name- Pool 1

• Host pool type: Personal

• Number of VMs: 3

The session hosts have the following configurations:

• Image used to create the virtual machines: Windows 10 Enterprise

• Virtual machines domain-Joined to: On-premises conroso.com domain

You need to ensure that you can use Microsoft EndPoint Manager to manage security updates on the session hosts. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session images.

B.

Configure the session hosts as hybrid Azure AD-joined.

C.

Change Host pool type to Pooled and specify Load balancing algorithm as Depth-first

D.

Change Host pool type to Pooled and specify Load balancing algorithm as Breadth-first

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Page: 3 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-140 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-140 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99