Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by hailey

Page: 7 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: hailey
Question 28

You need to recommend an authentication solution that meets the performance requirements.

Which two actions should you include in the recommendation? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Join all the session hosts to Azure AD.

B.

In each Azure region that will contain the Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts, create an Azure Active Directory Domain Service (Azure AD DS) managed domain.

C.

Deploy domain controllers for the on-premises Active Directory domain on Azure virtual machines.

D.

Deploy read-only domain controllers (RODCs) on Azure virtual machines.

E.

In each Azure region that will contain the Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts, create an Active Directory site.

Discussion
Question 29

Which setting should you modify for VNET4 before you can deploy Pool4?

Options:

A.

Service endpoints

B.

Address space

C.

DNS servers

D.

Access control (1AM)

E.

Peerings

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 30

You are planning the deployment of Pool4.

What will be the maximum number of users that can connect to Pool4, and how many session hosts are needed to support five concurrent user sessions? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

Which role should you assign to Operator2 to meet the technical requirements?

Options:

A.

Desktop Virtualization Session Host Operator

B.

Desktop Virtualization Host Pool Contributor

C.

Desktop Virtualization User Session Operator

D.

Desktop Virtualization Contributor

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

AZ-140