Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by hailey

Page: 7 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: hailey
Question 28

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool named Pool1 that contains three session hosts. The session hosts are configured to use FSLogix profiles.

On a management computer, you create an Application Masking rule and assignment files.

You need to apply Application Masking to the session hosts in Pool1.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Generate a registration token.

B.

Install the FSLogix agent on the session hosts in Pool1.

C.

Compile the rule and assignment files.

D.

Copy the files to the session hosts in Pool1.

Discussion
Question 29

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.

You deploy and configure Azure Virtual Desktop in a secondary location.

You plan to perform a test failover to the secondary location, but discover existing user sessions to the primary location.

You need to sign out users from the session hosts in the primary location.

Which PowerShell cmdlet should you run?

Options:

A.

Invoke-RdsUserSessionLogoff

B.

Remove-AzWvdUserSession

C.

Invoke-RestMethod

D.

Remove-Alias

Discussion
Question 30

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool named HostPool1 that contains 20 session hosts.

You create a new scaling plan that has the Ramp-up settings shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 30

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 31

Your network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain that syncs to an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. The domain contains the domain controllers shown in the following table.

Questions 31

The DNS servers are configured to forward requests to an external DNS service.

You create a new virtual network named VNET2 that is peered to VNET1 and has gateway transit enabled.

You plan to implement an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool in VNET2. The session hosts will be joined to the Active Directory domain.

You need to configure DNS to meet the following requirements:

Ensure that Azure Virtual Desktop users can resolve on-premises servers and Azure resources.

Ensure that azure Virtual Desktop remains operational if a DNS server fails.

Minimize administrative effort.

What should you configure?

Options:

A.

the DNS settings of VNET2 to use Server2 and Served

B.

the DNS settings of VNET2 to use the Azure DNS service

C.

the DNS settings of the virtual machines to use Server2 and Server1

D.

the DNS settings of the virtual machines to use the Azure DNS service

Discussion