Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by mikolaj

Page: 5 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: mikolaj
Question 20

You need to recommend a DNS infrastructure that meet the performance requirements. What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You need to configure the user settings of Admin1 to meet the user profile requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Modify the membership of the FSLogix ODFC Exclude List group.

B.

Modify the membership of the FSLogix Profile Exclude List group.

C.

Modify the HKLM\SOFTWARE\FSLogix\Profiles registry settings.

D.

Modify the HKLM\SOFTWARE\FSLogix\ODFC registry settings.

Discussion
Question 22

You need to deploy the session hosts to meet the deployment requirements Which PowerShell cmdlel should you run first?

Options:

A.

New-AzwvdRegistratrationinfo

B.

Get-AzApiManagementSsoToken

C.

Set-AzWMADDomainExtension

D.

Update-AZwvdSessionHost

Discussion
Question 23

You need to ensure the resiliency of the user profiles for the Boston office users. The solution must meet the user performance requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Modify the Account kind setting of storage1.

B.

Modify the replication settings of storage1.

C.

Implement Azure Site Recovery.

D.

Configure Cloud Cache.

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 5 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-140 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-140 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99