Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by mikolaj

Page: 5 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: mikolaj
Question 20

You need to recommend a DNS infrastructure that meet the performance requirements. What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You need to configure the user settings of Admin1 to meet the user profile requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Modify the membership of the FSLogix ODFC Exclude List group.

B.

Modify the membership of the FSLogix Profile Exclude List group.

C.

Modify the HKLM\SOFTWARE\FSLogix\Profiles registry settings.

D.

Modify the HKLM\SOFTWARE\FSLogix\ODFC registry settings.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 22

You need to deploy the session hosts to meet the deployment requirements Which PowerShell cmdlel should you run first?

Options:

A.

New-AzwvdRegistratrationinfo

B.

Get-AzApiManagementSsoToken

C.

Set-AzWMADDomainExtension

D.

Update-AZwvdSessionHost

Discussion
Question 23

You need to ensure the resiliency of the user profiles for the Boston office users. The solution must meet the user performance requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Modify the Account kind setting of storage1.

B.

Modify the replication settings of storage1.

C.

Implement Azure Site Recovery.

D.

Configure Cloud Cache.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-140 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-140 PDF + Testing Engine