Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by beatriz

Page: 6 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: beatriz
Question 24

You need to configure a conditional access policy to meet the authentication requirements.

What should you include in the policy configuration? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You need to modify the custom virtual machine images to meet the deployment requirements.

What should you install?

Options:

A.

the RSAT: Remote Desktop Services Tools optional feature

B.

the Azure Virtual Desktop Agent

C.

the Microsoft Monitoring Agent

D.

the FSLogix agent

Discussion
Question 26

You need to implement network security to meet the security requirements and the performance requirements.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Deploy two Azure Firewall instances and Azure Firewall Manager.

B.

Filter traffic by using outbound rules.

C.

Filter traffic by using infrastructure rules.

D.

Filter traffic by using inbound rules.

E.

Deploy a network security group (NSG) and two application security groups.

F.

Deploy an Azure Firewall instance and Azure Firewall Manager.

Discussion
Question 27

You need to ensure that you can implement user profile shares for the Boston office users. The solution must meet the user profile requirements.

Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 6 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-140 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-140 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99