Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by beatriz

Page: 6 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: beatriz
Question 24

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment and the users shown in the following table.

Questions 24

All the users plan to use a web browser to access Azure Virtual Desktop resources.

Which users can connect to Azure Virtual Desktop by using their preferred browser?

Options:

A.

User2 only

B.

User1 only

C.

User1, User2, and User3

D.

User2 and User3 only

E.

User1 and User2 only

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 25

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.

You need to recommend a solution to run containerized applications without installing the applications on the session hosts.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

EXE applications

B.

MSI packages

C.

APPX app packages

D.

MSIX app packages

Discussion
Question 26

You have a shared image gallery that contains the Windows 10 images shown in the following table.

Questions 26

You create a Windows Virtual Desktop deployment that has the following settings:

Host pool name: Pool1

Host pool type: Personal

Which images can you use for the session hosts?

Options:

A.

Image1 only

B.

Image1, Image2, Image3, and Image4

C.

Image2 only

D.

Image1 and Image2 only

E.

Image1 and Image3 only

Discussion
Question 27

You have an Azure subscription that contains the virtual machines shown in the following table.

Questions 27

You create an Azure Compute Gallery as shown in the Azure compute gallery exhibit. (Click the Azure compute gallery tab.)

Questions 27

You create a virtual machine image definition as shown in the VM image definition exhibit. (Click the VM image definition tab.)

Questions 27

Questions 27

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-140 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-140 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99