Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by adele

Page: 4 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: adele
Question 16

Which users can create Pool4, and which users can join session hosts to the domain? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 16

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

You need to evaluate the RDS deployment in the Seattle office. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

Which setting should you modify for VNET4 before you can deploy Pool4?

Options:

A.

Service endpoints

B.

Address space

C.

DNS servers

D.

Access control (1AM)

E.

Peerings

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 19

You network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain that syncs to an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. The domain contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 19

You have a Windows Virtual Desktop deployment that contains the application groups shown in the following table.

Questions 19

You have the workspaces shown in the following table.

Questions 19

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-140 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-140 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99