Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by adele

Page: 4 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: adele
Question 16

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.

You need to create a host pool. The solution must ensure that during periods of tow CPU usage, credits can be accumulated, and then used to raise performance above the purchased baseline during periods of high CPU usage.

Which virtual machine series should you specify when you create the pool?

Options:

A.

A-series

B.

D-series

C.

H-series

D.

B-series

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 17

You plan to deploy Azure Virtual Desktop.

You are deploying Storage Spaces Direct to a cluster that will store FSLogix profile containers. The cluster will NOT use Cloud witness.

What is the minimum number of virtual machines required for the cluster?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 18

You have a Windows Virtual Desktop host pool that has a max session limit of 15. Disconnected sessions are signed out immediately.

The session hosts for the host pool are shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 18

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

Which two roles should you assign to Admin2 to meet the security requirements? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Desktop Virtualization Host Pool Contributor

B.

Desktop Virtualization Application Group Contributor

C.

Desktop Virtualization Workspace Contributor

D.

Desktop Virtualization Application Group Reader

E.

User Access Administrator

Discussion