Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by adele

Page: 4 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: adele
Question 16

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.

You need to create a host pool. The solution must ensure that during periods of tow CPU usage, credits can be accumulated, and then used to raise performance above the purchased baseline during periods of high CPU usage.

Which virtual machine series should you specify when you create the pool?

Options:

A.

A-series

B.

D-series

C.

H-series

D.

B-series

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 17

You plan to deploy Azure Virtual Desktop.

You are deploying Storage Spaces Direct to a cluster that will store FSLogix profile containers. The cluster will NOT use Cloud witness.

What is the minimum number of virtual machines required for the cluster?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 18

You have a Windows Virtual Desktop host pool that has a max session limit of 15. Disconnected sessions are signed out immediately.

The session hosts for the host pool are shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 18

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

Which two roles should you assign to Admin2 to meet the security requirements? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Desktop Virtualization Host Pool Contributor

B.

Desktop Virtualization Application Group Contributor

C.

Desktop Virtualization Workspace Contributor

D.

Desktop Virtualization Application Group Reader

E.

User Access Administrator

Discussion