Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by zuri

Page: 2 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: zuri
Question 8

-

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool that contains 10 session hosts.

You plan to configure each session host to use an FSLogix profile container that will exclude specific folders in the user profile.

You need to perform the following configurations:

• Create a configuration file to list the excluded profile folders.

• Identify which registry setting will distribute the file to each session host automatically.

What should you name the configuration file, and which registry setting should you identify? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

You have an Azure subscription that contains 500 users. The users are assigned Microsoft Office 365 E1 licenses.

You deploy an Azure Virtual Desktop solution that contains Windows 10 multi-session hosts and streams a custom remote app named App1.

You need to ensure that the users are licensed to stream App1. The solution must minimize costs.

Which license should you use?

Options:

A.

Microsoft 365 E5

B.

Office 365 E3

C.

a Remote Desktop Services (RDS) client access license (CAL)

D.

Windows 10 Enterprise E3

Discussion
Question 10

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment that contains a host pool. The host pool contains 15 session hosts. All the sessions hosts have FSLogix installed.

You need to configure the path to where the user profiles are stored. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

Which registry setting should you use?

Options:

A.

VHDLocations

B.

CCDLocations

C.

ProfileDirSDDL

D.

FlipFlopProfileDirectoryName

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 11

Your on-premises network contains 20 Windows 10 devices.

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.

You need to deploy the Microsoft Remote Desktop client (MSRDC) to the devices. The MSRDC must be available to everyone who sign in to the devices.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Install the MSRDC by using msiexec.exe and the ALLUSERS=1 command line option.

B.

Install the MSRDC by using msiexec.exe and the ALLUSERS=2 command line option.

C.

Install the MSRDC by using msiexec.exe and the MSIINSTALLPERUSER=1 command line option.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-140 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-140 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99