Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by gurfateh

Page: 8 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 181 Q&A's Shared By: gurfateh
Question 32

You need to configure the virtual machines that have the Pool1 prefix. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

a Windows Virtual Desktop automation task

B.

Virtual machine auto-shutdown

C.

Service Health in Azure Monitor

D.

Azure Automation

Discussion
Question 33

You need to evaluate the RDS deployment in the Seattle office. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 34

You need to configure the device redirection settings. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

Where should you configure the settings?

Options:

A.

Workspace1

B.

MontrealUsers

C.

Group1

D.

Pool1

Discussion
Question 35

Which three PowerShell modules should you install on Server1 to meet the technical requirements? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Pester

B.

RemoteDesktop

C.

ServerManager

D.

ActiveDirectory

E.

Hyper-V

Discussion