Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-140 Exam Questions and Answers by gurfateh

Page: 8 / 8

Microsoft AZ-140 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-140 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: gurfateh
Question 32

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop host pool named Pool1 that contains the following:

A linked workspace named Workspace1

An application group named Default Desktop

A session host named Host1

You need to add a new data disk.

What should you modify?

Options:

A.

Host1

B.

Workspace 1

C.

Pool1

D.

Default Desktop

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 33

You deploy multiple Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts that have only private IP addresses.

You need to ensure that administrators can initiate an RDP session to the session hosts by using the Azure portal.

What should you implement?

Options:

A.

Remote Desktop Connection Broker (RD Connection Broker)

B.

Azure Application Gateway

C.

Azure Bastion

D.

Remote Desktop Session Host (RD Session Host)

Discussion
Question 34

You have a Windows Virtual Desktop host pool named Pool1. Pool1 contains session hosts that use FSLogix profile containers hosted in Azure NetApp Files volumes.

You need to back up profile files by using snapshots.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

You have an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.

You need to monitor the deployment by using the Azure Virtual Desktop Insights solution in Azure Monitor.

What should you use as the Diagnostic settings destination for the host pool?

Options:

A.

Event hub

B.

Log Analytics workspace

C.

Storage account

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

AZ-140
PDF

$44  $109.99