Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by mattias

Page: 2 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: mattias
Question 8

You are evaluating Dynamics 365 Sales as a potential replacement for your company's existing sales system. What is a lead? To answer, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

You are a sales manager working for a paper manufacturer.

You need to create customers in Dynamics 365 Sales and attach the customer’s contract to the customer record as a PDF file.

Which record type should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You plan to use sales forecasts in Dynamics 365 Sales.

You need to explain how forecasts can benefit the salesperson, their manager, and the sales enablement manager.

Which forecasting benefits should you explain? To answer, move the appropriate forecasting benefits to the correct sales role. You may use each forecasting benefit once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to move the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 11

A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales. The company creates sales proposals as PDF documents.

The company wants multiple users to access the latest version of a sales proposal in Dynamics 365 Sales. Many users do not have access to Dynamics 365 Sales.

You need to recommend an app for the company.

Which app should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Dynamics 365 Sales Insights

B.

Microsoft Excel

C.

Microsoft Outlook

D.

Microsoft Teams

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11