Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by kieran

Page: 3 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: kieran
Question 12

A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales and Dynamics 365 Customer Service apps. Technicians doing repair work should not have access to customer orders and invoices. You need to limit the technicians" access to data. Which feature should you use?

Options:

A.

Data loss prevention policy

B.

Role-based security

C.

Environment-level security

D.

Row-level security

Discussion
Question 13

You are examining the functionality of views in Dynamics 365 Sales.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Customers submit suggestions, questions, and cases to a company by using the following channels:

• Submitting a case in a customer service portal.

• Emailing a support mailbox.

• Calling a telephone number.

The company has two departments. Each department has a defined list of agents. The company distributes all submissions to the correct department.

You need to show the agents how the submissions are stored.

Which format is used for the submissions?

Options:

A.

Work items

B.

Queues

C.

Work orders

D.

Activities

Discussion
Question 15

A company is working with a potential customer on a multi-year contract. The customer decides to delay their decision to commit to the contract.

You want to find other colleagues who have interacted with the potential customer so that you can discuss strategies with the colleagues to close the deal with the customer.

Which app should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Power Virtual Agents

B.

Sales Insights

C.

Customer Service Insights

D.

Market Insights

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 3 / 11

MB-910
PDF

$44  $109.99

MB-910 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MB-910 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99