Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by ahad

Page: 4 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: ahad
Question 16

A company plans to use Dynamics 365 Sales.

The company requires every Al feature related to sales be available.

You need to determine which solution to use.

Which solution should you identity?

Options:

A.

Dynamics 365 Sales Professional

B.

Dynamics 365 Sales Premium

C.

Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise

Discussion
Question 17

An air-conditioning repair company uses Dynamics 365 Field Service, Customers and users report several issues. What should you use to resolve each issue? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

Which features are available in Dynamics 365 Marketing?

For each of the following features, select Yes if the feature is available. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

A company allows customers to submit cases through its website. A case type field on the webform has sales and service options.

You need to add the case automatically to the sales or service queue based on the field value, using only out-of-the-box functionality. What should you configure?

Options:

A.

assistant

B.

sequence

C.

routing rule

D.

record creation and update rule

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 4 / 11

MB-910
PDF

$44  $109.99

MB-910 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MB-910 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99