Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by osian

Page: 6 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: osian
Question 24

A company uses Dynamics 365 Field Service. The company sends employees to customer sites for

repairs. Work orders are created for repairs. No customizations have been made.

A work order status must be automatically changed to the correct stage when resources are booked.

Which three bookable resource statuses should you use?

Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Scheduled

B.

On Break

C.

Traveling

D.

Closed-Posted

E.

Open-Unscheduled

Discussion
Question 25

A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales with out-of-the-box forms. Users must view logged phone calls and meetings for contacts. Which feature includes phone calls and meetings?

Options:

A.

Timeline

B.

Contact information

C.

Controls

D.

Attachments

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 26

A company uses Dynamics 365 Customer Service. Incoming case records are assigned to queues.

Cases need to be assigned to employees based on predetermined criteria.

You need to determine which routing rules to configure.

Which routing rules should you configure?

To answer, drag the appropriate rule types to the correct needs. Each rule type may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 26

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales.

You need to create a forecast in Dynamics 365 Sales so that the sales director will be able to predict upcoming sales revenue.

Which standard record type is used to create the forecast?

Options:

A.

Account

B.

Lead

C.

D.

Opportunity

Discussion
Page: 6 / 11

MB-910
PDF