Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by karim

Page: 7 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: karim
Question 28

You have a chart that displays a summary of accounts by industry.

You need a chart that displays the same data grouped by city. You must be able to access the chart at a later date.

What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Expand the existing chart.

B.

Edit the existing chart.

C.

Select the city field in the drill-down menu.

D.

Create a new chart.

Discussion
Question 29

A company uses Dynamics 365 Field Service.

You create a work order from a case. A field service administrator schedules the work order. A technician arrives at the site of the work order and is ready to begin work on time.

What is the status of the work order?

Options:

A.

Open – In progress

B.

Open – Unscheduled

C.

Traveling

D.

Open – Scheduled

Discussion
Question 30

You manage a call center for a company that uses Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

The call center’s customer service manager wants to renew all expired entitlements to increase the duration of entitlements from six months to one year.

You need to help the customer service manager make the changes. Which status indicates that an entitlement must be renewed?

Options:

A.

Draft

B.

Waiting

C.

Active

D.

Canceled

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 31

A company uses Dynamics 365 Field Service.

The maintenance manager wants to be able to add a list of QUESTION NO:s to work orders to ensure that field technicians follow the same steps when servicing customer equipment.

You need to explain to the manager which features are available to meet the requirement. Which feature should you use?

Options:

A.

Connected Field Service

B.

Inspections

C.

Microsoft Customer Voice

D.

Scheduling

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

MB-910