Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by fallon

Page: 8 / 10

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 139 Q&A's Shared By: fallon
Question 32

You are a consultant working with a company that sells sporting equipment. The company uses Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 Sales.

You need to recommend tools that integrate with Dynamics 365 Sales and improve file collaboration.

What three tools should you recommend? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Power BI

B.

SharePoint Online

C.

OneDrive for Business

D.

Microsoft Teams

E.

Power Automate

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 33

An air conditioning company uses Dynamics 365 Field Service.

When a problem is detected with a customer’s air conditioning system, a new case must be opened automatically.

You need to recommend a solution for the company. What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Field Service Mobile

B.

Work orders

C.

Connected Field Service

D.

Universal Resource Scheduling

E.

Case management

Discussion
Question 34

You are a sales representative for a company that sells furniture. You collaborate with an engineering team and a design team to support customer proposals.

The latest versions of all proposals must be available to both teams. Team members must be able to edit the proposals in real time.

You need to attach a proposal to a customer record. Which mechanism should you use to attach the proposal?

Options:

A.

Timeline attachment

B.

Word template

C.

Documents tab

Discussion
Question 35

A company plans to implement new support software. You need to recommend solutions for the company.

What should you recommend to meet each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

MB-910
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-910 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-910 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99