Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by fallon

Page: 8 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: fallon
Question 32

A company that services air-conditioning equipment is implementing Dynamics 365 Field Service.

You need to recommend the features that the company should implement to meet business requirements. Which features should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 32

Options:

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 33

An online retail company uses Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys.

Customers abandon cans with items after shopping on the company s website. The marketing manager must send an email to these customers to ask if they want to complete the purchase.

You need to select a feature to send the mail.

Which feature should you use?

Options:

A.

Power Automate desktop flow

B.

Customer interactions timeline

C.

Email campaign

D.

Segment-based journey

E.

Trigger-based journey

Discussion
Question 34

A company uses Dynamics 365 Customer Service. The company only uses out-of-the-box features.

A customer service manager plans to use dashboards for the management team.

You need to describe which visualization should be used for each requirement.

Which visualizations should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate visualization to the correct requirement. Each visualization may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales.

The company must use Export to Excel to edit multiple records. Microsoft Dataverse must update automatically.

You need to select the option.

Which option should you select?

Options:

A.

Dynamic PivotTable

B.

Static worksheet

C.

Dynamic worksheet

D.

Open in Excel Online

Discussion