Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 5 / 10

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 139 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 20

You are configuring Dynamics 365 Remote Assist to use with Dynamics 365 Field Service.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 21

Match each product to its feature.

Instructions: To answer, drag the appropriate product from the column on the left to its feature on the right. Each product may be used once, more than once, or not at all.

NOTE: Each correct match is worth one point.

Questions 21

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

A company uses Dynamics 365 Sales.

The company must use Export to Excel to edit multiple records. Microsoft Dataverse must update automatically.

You need to select the option.

Which option should you select?

Options:

A.

Dynamic PivotTable

B.

Static worksheet

C.

Dynamic worksheet

D.

Open in Excel Online

Discussion
Question 23

A company is evaluating Dynamics 365 Field Service.

The company must be able to manage technicians that perform onsite repairs at client offices.

You need to understand which product features are available to meet the requirements.

Which feature should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 10

MB-910
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-910 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-910 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99