Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Questions and Answers by tyson

Page: 5 / 7

iSQI CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager [Syllabus 2012]
Exam Code: CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: iSQI Software testing
Questions: 130 Q&A's Shared By: tyson
Question 20

Testing Process

Assume you are the Test Manager for a new software release of an e-commerce application.

The server farm consists of six servers providing different capabilities. Each capability is provided through a set of web services.

The requirements specification document contains several SLAs (Service Level Agreements) like the following:

SLA-001: 99.5 percent of all transactions shall have a response time less than five seconds under a load of up-to 5000 concurrent users

The main objective is to assure that all the SLAs specified in the requirements specification document will be met before system release. You decide to apply a risk-based testing strategy and an early risk analysis confirms that performance is high risk. You can count on a well-written requirements specification and on a model of the system behavior under various load levels produced by the system architect.

Which of the following test activities would you expect to be the less important ones to achieve the test objectives in this scenario?

Number of correct responses: 1

K43 credits

Options:

A.

Perform unit performance testing for each single web service

B.

Monitor the SLAs after the system has been released into the production environment

C.

Perform system performance testing, consisting of several performance testing sessions, to verify if all the SLAs have been met

D.

Perform static performance testing by reviewing the architectural model of the system under various load levels

Discussion
Question 21

Defect Management

During the system testing phase a tester from your test team observes a failure in the system under test and he/she decides to create an incident report. The incident report is currently in a “new” state, indicating it needs to be investigated.

Which THREE of the following information items can’t yet be present in the incident report?

Number of correct responses: 3

K32 credits (2 credits out of 3 credits correct, 1 credit point)

Options:

A.

The type of defect that caused the failure

B.

The actual and the expected result highlighting the failure

C.

The lifecycle phase in which the defect has been introduced

D.

What really caused the failure (actual cause)

E.

Steps to reproduce the failure, including screenshots, database dumps and logs where applicable

Discussion
Question 22

Defect Management

Assume you are working on a defect management process to be used by a software organization to track the current status of the defects reports for several projects.

When a defect is found for investigation a defect report is created in “Opened” state that is the unique initial state. The defect report status has also a unique finale state that is the “Closed” state.

The following state transition diagram describes the states of this defect management process:

Questions 22

where only the initial (“Opened”) and final (“Closed”) states are indicated while the remaining states (V, W, X, Y, Z) have yet to be named.

Which of the following assignments would you expect to best complete the defect management process?

K32 credits

Options:

A.

V=Rejected , W=Corrected , X=Validated, Y=Re-Opened, Z=Assigned

B.

V=Assigned, W=Validated , X=Corrected, Y=Re-Opened, Z=Rejected

C.

V=Assigned, W=Corrected , X=Validated, Y=Re-Opened, Z=Rejected

D.

V= Corrected, W=Assigned, X=Validated, Y=Corrected, Z=Rejected

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 23

Defect Management

Which of the following information would you expect to be the most useful to perform a defect clustering analysis?

K21 credit

Options:

A.

The trend in the lag time from defect reporting to resolution

B.

The defect component information

C.

The lifecycle phase in which the defect has been introduced

D.

The defect removal efficiency information

Discussion