Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Questions and Answers by chiara

Page: 6 / 7

iSQI CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager [Syllabus 2012]
Exam Code: CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: iSQI Software testing
Questions: 130 Q&A's Shared By: chiara
Question 24

Defect Management

Consider a defect report and assume that a part of its lifecycle includes the following states:

New: Is the initial state

Working: Means that the developers are addressing the defect in order to produce a fix for the defect

Clarification: Means that the developers need more information from the tester to address the defect and produce a fix for the defect and the tester is working to provide this information to the developers

Verification: Means that a fix for the defect has been produced and the tester is running the adequate tests to verify whether the fix solves the defect

Closed: is the final state

Which of the following answers represents an invalid sequence of states that can’t lead the bug report to the “Closed” state?

Number of correct responses: 1

K21 credit

Options:

A.

New, Working, Verification, Working, Clarification, Working, Verification, Closed

B.

New, Working, Clarification, Working, Verification, Closed

C.

New, Working, Verification, Working, Clarification, Working, Closed

D.

New, Working, Verification, Closed

Discussion
Question 25

Test Management

Which one of the following metrics to be produced needs traceability between the test cases and each item in a proper test basis?

K21 credit

Options:

A.

Requirements coverage

B.

Trends in the lag time from defect reporting to resolution

C.

Mean time between failures for the system

D.

Cumulative number of reported defects versus cumulative number of resolved defects

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 26

Improving the Testing Process

Which of the following statements about the STEP test process improvement model is true?

K21 credit

Options:

A.

In the STEP model, tests validate the requirements and use cases when they are developed

B.

The STEP model stresses defect detection and demonstration of capability, whereas the defect prevention is a secondary potential goal of testing

C.

The STEP model assures that the system requirements specification and the test design specification processes don't overlap

D.

In the STEP model, testware design occurs after coding

Discussion
Question 27

Improving the Testing Process

Which of the following statements about the TMMi test process improvement model is true?

K21 credit

Options:

A.

In TMMi all the process areas at lower levels must be 75% complete by achieving specific and generic goals in order to claim the higher level

B.

TMMi provides an approach for test process improvement such as the IDEAL (Initiating, Diagnosing, Establishing, Acting and Learning) model

C.

TMMi has a staged architecture for process improvement with seven maturity levels

D.

At TMMi level 1 testing is chaotic without a defined process, and it is often seen as the same as debugging

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

CTAL-TM_Syll2012
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTAL-TM_Syll2012 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99