Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Questions and Answers by yaseen

Page: 4 / 7

iSQI CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager [Syllabus 2012]
Exam Code: CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: iSQI Software testing
Questions: 130 Q&A's Shared By: yaseen
Question 16

Testing Process

Which of the following is an example of the test closure activity indicated as "lessons learned"?

Number of correct responses: 1

K21 credit

Options:

A.

Archive all the test results of the acceptance testing phase

B.

Deliver a list of the open defects of a software product released into production to the service desk team

C.

Participate in a meeting at the end of a project aimed at better managing the events and problems of future projects

D.

Deliver an automated regression test suite, used during the system test phase of a software product released into production, to the team responsible for maintenance testing

Discussion
Question 17

Assume that no additional product risks have been identified during the first week of test execution.

Questions 17

Questions 17

Which of the following answers would you expect to best describe the residual risks associated with the identified product risks, at the end of the first week of test execution?

K32 credits

Options:

A.

Since R3 is the only risk for which all test cases have passed, the risk has been reduced by 20%

B.

The test execution status table indicates that the risk has been reduced by 56%

C.

The residual risk level can’t be determined, because it requires that all the test cases have been executed

D.

The test execution table doesn’t give an indication of the risk level of the open defects and the test cases that failed or are not run yet

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 18

You are following a risk-based testing strategy. The test execution time is very limited. Assume that all the product risk items require more or less the same level of test effort.

Questions 18

Which of the following answers describes the best execution schedule in this scenario?

K33 credits

Options:

A.

1- Test the acceptance of transactions coming from the IVR channel

2- Test the correct charge of the Smart Card with the required contents

3- Test the correct pre-activation of the Smart Card

4- Test the correct activation of the Smart Card

B.

1- Test the correct pre-activation of the Smart Card

2- Test the correct charge of the Smart Card with the required contents

3- Test the correct activation of the Smart Card

4- Test the acceptance of transactions coming from the IVR channel

C.

1- Test the correct activation of the Smart Card

2- Test the correct pre-activation of the Smart Card

3- Test the correct charge of the Smart Card with the required contents

D.

1- Test the correct pre-activation of the Smart Card

2- Test the correct activation of the Smart Card

3- Test the correct charge of the Smart Card with the required contents

Discussion
Question 19

The following is the unique “critical” quality risk item that has been identified:

CR-RSK-1. The GUI of the application might accept non-integer values for the input field designed to get the number of bottles from the user

Test analysis for system testing has just begun and the following test conditions have been identified:

TC-SEL-2. Test the selection of the package sizes

TC-SEL-4. Test wrong numbers of bottles for an order

TC-CR-RSK-1. Test the accepted values from the input field designed to get the number of bottles from the user

Assume that you have used traceability to determine the logical test cases that cover all the requirements and the single risk item identified in that scenario.

Which of the following is a positive logical test that is complete and correct, and covers the REQ-SEL-4 requirement?

K32 credits

Options:

A.

Select a 6-bottles package, then try to insert 5 bottles; verify that no error messages are displayed

B.

Select a 6-bottles package, then try to insert 7 bottles; verify that no error messages are displayed

C.

Select a 6-bottles package, then try to insert 7 bottles; verify that the "Invalid number of bottles" message is displayed

D.

Select a 6-bottles package, then try to insert 7 bottles

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

CTAL-TM_Syll2012
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTAL-TM_Syll2012 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99