Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Questions and Answers by raiden

Page: 2 / 7

iSQI CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager [Syllabus 2012]
Exam Code: CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: iSQI Software testing
Questions: 130 Q&A's Shared By: raiden
Question 8

People Skills – Team Composition

Which of the following would you expect to be most likely an example of a demotivating factor for testers?

Number of correct responses: 2

K21 credit

Options:

A.

The management asks the testers to be kept informed about the intensity, quality and results of testing

B.

The testers’ recommendations to improve the system or its testability are adopted by the development team

C.

The same regressions tests are manually executed by the same testers, for every product release, without regression test tools

D.

The testers are assessed on whether and how often they detect important and critical failures

E.

Test quality is measured by counting the number of customer/user reported problems.

Discussion
Question 9

Consider the following analysis of testing skills performed on four people: Alex, Robert, John and Mark (all the skills have been rated on an ascending scale: The higher the score, the better the skill):

Questions 9

Which of these people, based on this analysis, would you expect to be most suitable to work specifically as test designer?

Number of correct responses: 1

K43 credits

Options:

A.

Alex

B.

Roberta

C.

John

D.

Mark

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 10

Your test team consists of four members (Mary, Bob, Mark, Dave) with different interpersonal skills.

The following skills assessment spreadsheet shows the characteristics of the team members with respect to a list of interpersonal-skills (for each characteristic only the member with the highest level of that characteristic is indicated and marked with ‘X’):

Questions 10

On the next project a member of your test team will have to perform some routine tasks requiring collaboration with other teams.

Who in your test team would you expect to be most suitable at doing these tasks?

K43 credits

Options:

A.

Mary

B.

Bob

C.

Mark

D.

Dave

Discussion
Question 11

Reviews

Consider the following list of statements about audits and management reviews:

I. Audits are usually more effective than management reviews at finding defects

II. Audits and management reviews have the same main goals, the only difference is related to the roles and level of formality

III. A typical outcome of an audit includes observations and recommendations, corrective actions and a pass/fail assessment

IV. An audit is not the appropriate mechanism to use at the code review in order to detect defects prior to dynamic testing

Which of the following statements is true?

K21 credit

Options:

A.

I. and III. are true; II. and IV. are false;

B.

II. and III are true; I. and IV. are false;

C.

III. and IV. are true; I and II are false;

D.

I, III and IV are true; II. is false;

Discussion