Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Questions and Answers by dania

Page: 7 / 7

iSQI CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB® Certified Tester Advanced Level - Test Manager [Syllabus 2012]
Exam Code: CTAL-TM_Syll2012 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: iSQI Software testing
Questions: 130 Q&A's Shared By: dania
Question 28

Improving the Testing Process

Consider the following statements describing the importance of improving the test process:

I. Test process improvement is important because being focused only on the test process it can provide recommendations to improve the test process itself, but it can’t indicate or suggest improvement to areas of the development process

II. Test process improvement is important because it is much more effective than software process improvement to improve the quality of a software system

III. Test process improvement is important because several process improvement models (STEP, TPI Next, TMMi) have been developed over the years

IV. Test process improvement is important because every organization, regardless of the context, should always achieve the maximum level of maturity of testing described in the test improvement models such as TMMi

Which of the following answers is correct?

Number of correct responses: 1

K21 credit

Options:

A.

I. and IV. are true; II. and III. are false

B.

I., II., III. and IV are false

C.

I., II. and III are true; IV. is false

D.

I., II. and III. are false; IV. is true

Discussion
Question 29

You are testing a new product that will turn on the windshield wipers of a car when the sensors detect there is moisture on the windshield. Depending on the information

returned from the sensors, the wipers will be turned on at one of the following speeds: slow intermittent, medium intermittent, fast intermittent, slow constant, medium

constant, fast constant. Your team has identified the following test condition:

Test Condition 1.1.1 - Verify that the windshield wipers can go from slow constant to fast constant speed when the amount of moisture increases appropriately.

Your team has defined the following steps for a test case for this test condition:

1. Set the moisture sensor to request slow constant

2. Increase the moisture to set the sensor to request fast constant

3. Verify that the wipers respond with fast constant speed

Given this information, which of the following statements is correct? [2]

Options:

A.

This test case is traceable to the test condition and provides 100% requirements coverage of the defined test condition.

B.

There is not enough information in the test condition to define a test case.

C.

This test case is not traceable to the test condition.

D.

The test case is traceable to the test condition and provides 100% statement coverage of the defined test condition.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 30

The Test Manager must assemble team members that have which of the following characteristics? [1]

Options:

A.

Thrive in a routine, structured environment

B.

Will not change the severity of a defect report

C.

Will spark informal cross training among themselves

D.

Possess identical skill sets

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

CTAL-TM_Syll2012