Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-ACCA Exam Questions and Answers by lexie

Page: 11 / 22

IIA IIA-ACCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-ACCA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 604 Q&A's Shared By: lexie
Question 44

According to IIA guidance, which of the following are macro-level audit activities performed for an assurance engagement of the purchasing department?

1. Obtain and review all purchasing-related audit reports issued within the past year.

2. Meet with the quality assurance group to discuss its previous reports of any purchasing-related findings.

3. Review a memo written by the purchasing manager that outlines ongoing problems with the purchasing software.

4. Request a copy of the report from a purchasing audit conducted last year by an external service provider.

Options:

A.

1 and 2.

B.

1 and 3.

C.

2 and 4.

D.

3 and 4.

Discussion
Question 45

In which of the following functions would fraud be most likely to occur?

Options:

A.

Maintaining custody of inventory records.

B.

Collecting payments on accounts.

C.

Approving changes to employee records.

D.

Preparing customer statements.

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following offers the best evidence that the internal audit activity has achieved organizational independence?

Options:

A.

An independent third party has assessed the organization's system of internal controls to be adequate and effective.

B.

The chief audit executive reports both functionally and administratively to the CEO.

C.

The internal audit charter is drafted properly and approved by the appropriate parties.

D.

The mission statement and strategy of the internal audit activity demonstrates alignment to organizational objectives.

Discussion
Question 47

An internal audit charter, approved by the board, restricts the internal audit activity to providing assurance only on the reliability of financial information and the effectiveness of internal accounting controls. Which of the following statements is true regarding the extent to which the external auditor may rely on the internal audit activity's work?

Options:

A.

The external auditor may make full use of the work, as the audit charter is very specific as to the work the internal audit activity may undertake.

B.

The external auditor may use the work, as the board has approved the charter, thus taking responsibility for any deficiencies.

C.

The external auditor must disregard the work, as the scope of the charter may introduce bias and result in a lack of due professional care.

D.

The external auditor may use the work with caution, due to the internal audit activity's scope and responsibility restrictions.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 11 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-ACCA
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-ACCA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-ACCA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99