Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-ACCA Exam Questions and Answers by lucian

Page: 8 / 22

IIA IIA-ACCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-ACCA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 604 Q&A's Shared By: lucian
Question 32

According to IIA guidance, which of the following describes the primary reason to implement environmental and social safeguards within an organization?

Options:

A.

To enable Triple Bottom Line reporting capability.

B.

To facilitate the conduct of risk assessment.

C.

To achieve and maintain sustainable development.

D.

To fulfill regulatory and compliance requirements.

Discussion
Question 33

According to IIA guidance, when preparing the charter for the internal audit activity, the chief audit executive (CAE), board, and senior management should agree on which of the following?

1. The standards to be used by the internal audit activity.

2. The internal audit activity's code of ethics.

3. The CAE's reporting line.

4. The internal audit activity's responsibilities.

Options:

A.

4 only.

B.

1 and 2 only.

C.

3 and 4.

D.

1,2, and 3.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 34

Which of the following is a detective control strategy against fraud?

Options:

A.

Requiring employees to attend ethics training.

B.

Performing background checks on employees.

C.

Implementing a control self-assessment.

D.

Performing a surprise audit.

Discussion
Question 35

With regard To IT governance, which of the following is the most effective and appropriate role for the internal audit activity?

Options:

A.

Independently evaluate the skills and experience of potential chief information officer candidates to assess the best fit based on the organization's risk appetite.

B.

Evaluate the organization's governance standards and assess IT-related activities to identify gaps and develop policies, ensuring alignment with the organization's risk appetite.

C.

Assist management in interpreting complex IT-related privacy and security risk exposures and evaluating potential mitigation strategies.

D.

Assess whether governance activities are aligned with the organization's risk appetite and take into consideration emerging risks.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-ACCA
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-ACCA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-ACCA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99