Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-ACCA Exam Questions and Answers by eira

Page: 5 / 22

IIA IIA-ACCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-ACCA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 604 Q&A's Shared By: eira
Question 20

According to the Standards, which of the following is leastimportant in determining the adequacy of an annual audit plan?

Options:

A.

Sufficiency.

B.

Appropriateness.

C.

Effective deployment.

D.

Cost effectiveness.

Discussion
Question 21

According to IIA guidance, which of the following would not be a consideration for the internal audit activity (IAA) when determining the need to follow-up on recommendations?

Options:

A.

Degree of effort and cost needed to correct the reported condition.

B.

Complexity of the corrective action.

C.

Impact that may result should the corrective action fail.

D.

Amount of resources required to conduct the follow-up activities.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 22

An audit identified a number of weaknesses in the configuration of a critical client/server system. Although some of the weaknesses were corrected prior to the issuance of the audit report, correction of the rest will require between 6 and 18 months for completion. Consequently, management has developed a detailed action plan, with anticipated completion dates, for addressing the weaknesses. What is the most appropriate course of action for the chief audit executive to take?

Options:

A.

Assess the status of corrective action during a follow-up audit engagement after the action plan has been completed.

B.

Assess the effectiveness of corrections by reviewing statistics related to unplanned system outages, and denials of service.

C.

Reassign information systems auditors to assist in implementing management's action plan.

D.

Evaluate the ability of the action plan to correct the weaknesses and monitor key dates and deliverables.

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following statements about internal audit's follow-up process is true?

Options:

A.

The nature, timing, and extent of follow-up for assurance engagements is standardized to ensure quality performance.

B.

The actions of external auditors and other external assurance providers is not encompassed by internal audit's follow-up process.

C.

Internal auditors have responsibility for determining if management and the board have implemented the recommended action or otherwise accepted the risk.

D.

The follow-up process must be complete and documented in the working papers in order to conclude the engagement.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-ACCA
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-ACCA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-ACCA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99