Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-ACCA Exam Questions and Answers by cillian

Page: 15 / 22

IIA IIA-ACCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-ACCA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 604 Q&A's Shared By: cillian
Question 60

According to IIA guidance, which of the following statements is true regarding periodic internal assessments of the internal audit activity?

Options:

A.

Internal assessments are conducted to benchmark the internal audit activity's performance against industry best practices.

B.

Internal assessments must be performed at least once every five years by a qualified assessor.

C.

An internal auditor may perform a peer review of a colleague's workpapers, as long as the auditor wasn't involved in the audit under review.

D.

Follow-up to ensure appropriate improvements are implemented is a recommended, but not mandatory, element of internal assessments.

Discussion
Question 61

Listening effectiveness is best increased by:

Options:

A.

Resisting both internal and external distractions.

B.

Waiting to review key concepts until the speaker has finished talking.

C.

Tuning out messages that do not seem to fit the meeting purpose.

D.

Factoring in biases in order to evaluate the information being given.

Discussion
Question 62

Which is the least effective form of risk management?

Options:

A.

Systems-based preventive control.

B.

People-based preventive control.

C.

Systems-based detective control.

D.

People-based detective control.

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 63

Which of the following statements is correct regarding risk analysis?

Options:

A.

The extent to which management judgments are required in an area could serve as a risk factor in assisting the auditor in making a comparative risk analysis.

B.

The highest risk assessment should always be assigned to the area with the largest potential loss.

C.

The highest risk assessment should always be assigned to the area with the highest probability of occurrence.

D.

Risk analysis must be reduced to quantitative terms in order to provide meaningful comparisons across an organization.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-ACCA
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-ACCA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-ACCA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99