Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-ACCA Exam Questions and Answers by marlowe

Page: 17 / 22

IIA IIA-ACCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-ACCA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 604 Q&A's Shared By: marlowe
Question 68

An organization is considering the outsourcing of its business processes related to payroll and information technology functions. Which of the following is the most significant area of concern for management regarding this proposed agreement?

Options:

A.

Ensuring that payments to the vendor are appropriate and timely for the services delivered.

B.

Ensuring that the vendor has complete management control of the outsourced process.

C.

Ensuring that there are means of monitoring the efficiency of the outsourced process.

D.

Ensuring that there are means of monitoring the effectiveness of the outsourced process.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 69

Which of the following describes the most appropriate set of tests for auditing a workstation's logical access controls?

Options:

A.

Review the list of people with access badges to the room containing the workstation and a log of those who accessed the room.

B.

Review the password length, frequency of change, and list of users for the workstation's login process.

C.

Review the list of people who attempted to access the workstation and failed, as well as error messages.

D.

Review the passwords of those who attempted unsuccessfully to access the workstation and the log of their activity.

Discussion
Question 70

Import quotas that limit the quantities of goods that a domestic subsidiary can buy from its foreign parent company represent which type of barrier to the parent company?

Options:

A.

Political.

B.

Financial.

C.

Social.

D.

Tariff.

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following statements is in accordance with COBIT?

1. Pervasive controls are general while detailed controls are specific.

2. Application controls are a subset of pervasive controls.

3. Implementation of software is a type of pervasive control.

4. Disaster recovery planning is a type of detailed control.

Options:

A.

1 and 4 only

B.

2 and 3 only

C.

2, 3, and 4 only

D.

1, 2, and 4 only

Discussion
Page: 17 / 22
Title