Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-ACCA Exam Questions and Answers by nikodem

Page: 21 / 22

IIA IIA-ACCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-ACCA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 604 Q&A's Shared By: nikodem
Question 84

According to IIA guidance, which of the following is the correct order to conduct a business impact analysis (BIA) for the potential loss of an organization's network services''

1. identify resources and partners to provide required recovery services

2. Identify the business processes supporting the network functionality

3. Obtain approval of the BIA from the operating managers relative to their areas of responsibility

4. Identify the business impact if the network services cannot be performed

Options:

A.

1, 2, 3, 4

B.

2, 1, 4, 3

C.

2, 4, 1, 3

D.

4, 2, 1, 3

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 85

Which of the following conditions could lead an organization to enter into a new business through internal development rather than through acquisition?

Options:

A.

It is expected that there will be slow retaliation from incumbents.

B.

The acquiring organization has information that the selling organization is weak.

C.

The number of bidders to acquire the organization for sale is low.

D.

The condition of the economy is poor.

Discussion
Question 86

Which of the following statements is true regarding a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environment?

Options:

A.

There is a greater need Kr organizations to rely on users to comply with policies and procedures.

B.

With fewer devices owned by the organization, there is reduced need to maintain documented policies and procedures.

C.

Incident response times are less critical in the BYOD environment. compared to a traditional environment

D.

There is greater sharing of operational risk in a BYOD environment.

Discussion
Question 87

Which of the following examples demonstrates that the internal audit activity uses descriptive analytics in its engagements?

Options:

A.

An internal auditor analyzed electricity production and sales interim reports and compiled a risk assessment.

B.

An internal auditor extracted sales data to a spreadsheet and applied judgmental analysis for sampling.

C.

An internal auditor classified solar panel sales by region and discovered unsuccessful sales representatives.

D.

An internal auditor broke down a complex process into smaller pieces to make it more understandable.

Discussion
Page: 21 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-ACCA
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-ACCA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-ACCA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99