Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-ACCA Exam Questions and Answers by anabia

Page: 18 / 22

IIA IIA-ACCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ACCA CIA Challenge Exam
Exam Code: IIA-ACCA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA Challenge Exam
Questions: 604 Q&A's Shared By: anabia
Question 72

In an organization where enterprise risk management practices are mature, which of the following is a core internal audit role?

Options:

A.

Giving assurance that risks are evaluated correctly.

B.

Developing the risk management strategy for the board's approval.

C.

Facilitating the identification and evaluation of risks.

D.

Coaching management in responding to risk.

Discussion
Question 73

According to IIA guidance, which of the following steps are most important for an internal auditor to perform when evaluating an organization's social and environmental impact on the local community?

• Determine whether previous incidents have been reported, managed, and resolved.
  • Determine whether a business contingency plan exists.
  • Determine the extent of transparency in reporting.
  • Determine whether a cost/benefit analysis was performed for all related projects.

Options:

A.

1 and 3.

B.

1 and 4.

C.

2 and 3.

D.

2 and 4.

Discussion
Question 74

Which of the following best describes the purpose of disaster recovery planning?

Options:

A.

To reconstitute systems efficiently following a disruptive event.

B.

To define rules on how devices within the system should communicate after a disaster.

C.

To describe how data should move from one system to another system in case of an emergency.

D.

To establish a protected area of network that is accessible to the public after a disaster

Discussion
Question 75

A multinational organization has multiple divisions that sell their products internally to other divisions. When selling internally, which of the following transfer prices would lead to the best decisions for the organization?

Options:

A.

Full cost

B.

Full cost plus a markup.

C.

Market price of the product

D.

Variable cost plus a markup

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 18 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-ACCA
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-ACCA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

IIA-ACCA PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99