Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-723_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by freja

Page: 16 / 19

Huawei H13-723_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Exam Code: H13-723_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Big Data
Questions: 526 Q&A's Shared By: freja
Question 64

existHBaseIn table design, it is common to multiple businessesrowkey, what are the possible countermeasures for situations that lead to data access contradictions?

slightly? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

compromise method (rowkeyDesign takes into accountAandBbusiness needs)

B.

Redundancy method (use space for time factory efficiency)

C.

Create secondary index

D.

pre-scoreregion

Discussion
Question 65

FusionInsight HD assuming a topology that setsspoutConcurrency is3,bot1Concurrency is 2,bot2Concurrency is3,workerThe number is2,Sobol1ofexecutorexistworkerHow is it distributed?

Options:

A.

twoworkerone of theworkerdistribute two

B.

twoworkerone for each

C.

no fixed rules

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 66

existSparkIn application development, which of the following codes can correctly count words?

Options:

A.

val counts=textFile.map(line=>line.split(" ')).map(-rd=>(word,1)).reduceByKey(_+_)

B.

val counts=textFile.flatMap(line=>line.split(" ")).map(word=>(word,1)).reduceByKey(_+_)

C.

val counts=textFile.map(line=>line.split(" ")).map(word=>(word,1)).groupByKey()

D.

val counts=textFile.flatmap(line=>line.split(" ")).map(-rd=>(word,1)).reduceByKey()

Discussion
Question 67

HDFSclient withNWhen a copy writes a file, which of the following is true about the writing process?

(multiple choice)

Options:

A.

eachDataNodemaximum storage1copy.

B.

Support multiple users to write to the same file at the same time.

C.

The first copy of the data block is placed preferentially on the node where the client writing the data block is located.

D.

Copied file blocks all exist on the same rack by default.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-723_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-723_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-723_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99