Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-723_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by curtis

Page: 7 / 19

Huawei H13-723_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Exam Code: H13-723_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Big Data
Questions: 526 Q&A's Shared By: curtis
Question 28

There are the following scenarios: new data is generated by the online system every day500G, you need to make statistics on these data by day, week, month and other dimensions summary.

ask if it is suitable for useHiveWhat kind of table to handle?

Options:

A.

Bucket table, bucket according to day

B.

Partition table, partitioned by day

C.

skew table, skew field select date, skew value random

D.

partition+Bucket table, partitioned by time, each partition2560buckets

Discussion
Question 29

HDFSRuntime,NameNodewill load all the metadata of the file system from disk into memory, so the file system can

The total number of files stored is limited byNameNodememory capacity.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 30

HDFSclient withNWhen a copy writes a file, which of the following is true about the writing process? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

eachDataNodemaximum storage1copies.

B.

Support multiple users to write to the same file at the same time.

C.

The first copy of the data block is placed preferentially on the node where the client writing the data block is located.

D.

Copied file blocks all exist on the same rack by default.

Discussion
Question 31

FusionInsight HDmiddle,HiveWhich of the following parameters of the client is used to controlreduceConcurrency? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

hive.exec.reducers.bytes.per.reducer

B.

hive.exec-ducers.max

C.

hive.exec.max.dynamic.partitions

D.

hive.exec.max.dynamic.partitions.pernode

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 7 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-723_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-723_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-723_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99