Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-723_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by caden

Page: 11 / 19

Huawei H13-723_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Exam Code: H13-723_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Big Data
Questions: 526 Q&A's Shared By: caden
Question 44

FusiontnsightHD in which ways can you viewOozieDebug results of the job? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

mouth viewOozieofJava APIWhether the returned result is as expected

B.

mouth throughHueofworkflowDashboard to view program running results

C.

mouth throughHue's file browser to see ifHDFSThe specified directory produces the expected file

D.

mouthOozieself-containedWebThe interface can also view the job execution results

Discussion
Question 45

Which of the following is notMapReducespecialty?

Options:

A.

Easy to program.

B.

Good scalability

C.

Calculate in real time

D.

High fault tolerance

Discussion
Question 46

Spark StreamingAs a micro-batch stream processing engine, it converts the data of each time slice into OneRDDa partition in the

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 47

when aMapRcdueWhen the application is executed, which of the following actions ismapoccurs before the stage of?

Options:

A.

split

B.

combine

C.

partition

D.

sort

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 11 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-723_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-723_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-723_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99