Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-723_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by cayden

Page: 4 / 19

Huawei H13-723_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Exam Code: H13-723_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Big Data
Questions: 526 Q&A's Shared By: cayden
Question 16

There are the following scenarios: new data is generated by the online system every day500G, you need to make statistics on these data by day, week, month and other dimensions

summary.

ask if it is suitable for useHiveWhat kind of table to handle?

Options:

A.

Bucket table, bucket according to day

B.

Partition table, partitioned by day

C.

skew table, skew field select date, skew value random

D.

partition+Bucket table, partitioned by time, each partition2560buckets

Discussion
Question 17

existFlumeDuring cascaded transfers, you can usefail overmode transfer, so that if the next hop isFlumenode failure or

When the data is received abnormally, it can automatically switch to another way to continue transmission.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 18

FusionInsight HDmiddle,HiveWhich of the following parameters of the client is used to controlreduceConcurrency? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

hive.exec.reducers.bytes.per.reducer

B.

hive.exec-ducers.max

C.

hive.exec.max.dynamic.partitions

D.

hive.exec.max.dynamic.partitions.pernode

Discussion
Question 19

Fusion Insight HDmiddle,StreamingWhich of the following scenarios is applicable? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Streaming data monitoring

B.

Real-time visit statistics of the website

C.

Offline log analysis

D.

Traffic flow analysis

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 4 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-723_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-723_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-723_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99