Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-723_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by digby

Page: 6 / 19

Huawei H13-723_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Exam Code: H13-723_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Big Data
Questions: 526 Q&A's Shared By: digby
Question 24

Suppose there is an application with10Tables, each table has tens of millions of records, and the number of fields is about20indivual.

Currently usingRedisto cache this10The data of a table, the design of its data structure, which of the following is the best design?

Options:

A.

usehashstructure, and a table uses ahash key, a row in the table records forhash keyone offield.

B.

usehashstructure, each row record of each table uses onehash key,hash keyoffieldThe fields of the corresponding table records,

and designKEYEach table adds a different prefix to distinguish it.

C.

usestringstructure, each field of each row record of each table uses oneKEY.

D.

usestringstructure, each row record of each table uses oneKEY,valueAll fields recorded for a row in a table? ?back value of .

Discussion
Question 25

FusionInsight HDin, yesSolrThe creation of various resources and the use of read and write permissions, which of the following statements is wrong?

Options:

A.

SolrUser group users can create configuration sets and createCollectionwhen specifying the configuration set

B.

SolrUsers of the user group can createCollection

C.

Collectioncreator, theCollectionroles with read and write permissions andSolr adminrole can beCollectionEnter

row update

D.

onlyCollectioncreator andSolr adminRoles can be deletedCollection

Discussion
Question 26

HiveWhich of the following table types are supported? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Partition Table

B.

bucket table

C.

Tilt table

D.

partition+bucket table

Discussion
Question 27

aboutFlumeWhich of the following descriptions is correct?

Options:

A.

(1) data fromsourcearrivechannel;(2)sinkfromchannelfetch data

B.

(1) data fromchannelarrivesource;(2)sinkfromsourcefetch data

C.

(1) data fromsinkarrivechannel;(2)sourcefromchannelfetch data

D.

(1) data fromchannelarrivesource;(2)sinkfromsourcefetch data

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 6 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-723_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-723_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-723_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99