Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-723_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by presley

Page: 2 / 19

Huawei H13-723_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Exam Code: H13-723_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Big Data
Questions: 526 Q&A's Shared By: presley
Question 8

SparkThe calculation logic of the application will be parsed intoDAG, this parsing operation consists of which of the following function modules Finish? ?

Options:

A.

Client

B.

ApplicationMaster

C.

Executor

D.

Driver

Discussion
Question 9

Oozieofworkflow.xmlfile is the workflow configuration file

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 10

Suppose there is an application that needs to be accessed frequentlyOracleThe user table in the database, in order to improve performance, introduce

Redisto cache user information. For this scene,RedisWhich of the following is the best data structure choice for ?

Options:

A.

List

B.

Set

C.

Hash

D.

Sorted set

Discussion
Question 11

Fusionlnsigt HD which of the following components can be used for data collection? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Flume

B.

Loader

C.

HBase

D.

MapReduce

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Page: 2 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-723_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-723_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-723_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99