Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-723_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by haleema

Page: 3 / 19

Huawei H13-723_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Exam Code: H13-723_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Big Data
Questions: 526 Q&A's Shared By: haleema
Question 12

aboutRedisCluster topology information, is the following description correct?

Options:

A.

The client caches the topology information of the cluster

B.

The server caches the topology information of the cluster

C.

both are

D.

more than two

Discussion
Question 13

about the followingHDFSWhat is the correct process for the client to read the file? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

priority from the nearestDataNodeDownload data.

B.

file data fromDataNodeback toNameNode, then fromNameNodeDown to the client.

C.

If the client and the connectedDataNodeIf there is a failure in reading, then the client will give up the applause node and connect the node where other replicas are located.

D.

Supports multiple clients fromDataNoderead the same file data.

Discussion
Question 14

Fusionlnsigt HD one deployed inTomcatapplication on theHBaseservice, it is recommended to use in this scenario

machine account.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 15

FlumewriteHDFSWhen the file is generated, what are the ways of generating the file? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Generate files directly according to the source file name

B.

Set the file generation time interval, close the old file when the time interval is reached, and the new data will be written to the new file

C.

Set the size of a single file, when the file size reaches the set value, the old file will be closed, and the new data will be written to the new file

D.

Set up single file storageeventquantity, when the file is storedeventWhen the number reaches the set value, the old file will be closed, and the new data will be

is written to a new file

Discussion
Page: 3 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-723_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-723_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-723_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine