Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-723_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by lyla-rose

Page: 14 / 19

Huawei H13-723_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Big Data Developer V2.0
Exam Code: H13-723_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Big Data
Questions: 526 Q&A's Shared By: lyla-rose
Question 56

existSparkin, becauseDataFramethanRDDThe higher-level interface will have more calling levels. because

Therefore, all based onDataFrameThe performance of the developed program will be higher than that based onRDDThe developed program has poor performance.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 57

Fasionlrnight HD Heenein the group,Table1GenusFNamespacel,Table2GenusFNamespace2,

Table1there are two1columns, respectivelyRdf11.df12,TablezThere is a column home namedf21, then which of the following

user account9AAt the same time have|ef18d21oftwrite rights. (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Give this user accountglobelread permission

B.

Give this user accountNamespace1read and write permissions

C.

Give this user accountTable1andTable2read and write permissions

D.

Give wave user accountNamespace1andNamespace2read and write permissions,

Discussion
Question 58

existFusionInsight HDThe key to the product38-by5Taste+Taste4Tian QiyaSWhen the armor is developed, you can pass the

passSolr Admin UIxrightCollectionDo some verification. Below (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

Click Tree under Cloud to view cafrCollections, configuration sets and ive nodes in Solr Cloud and other metadata information

B.

Click cloud to view the distribution and status of the replicas of each shard under the backup callion

C.

Enter the Collectionyshard Replicats that you and Confidence Check 1dKepca's (ore-Oevew Open, you can view the actual number of documents submitted for the Relica index

D.

The solr user group, solr, admin, and .Rrg can be used by the sr public and the .Rrg

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 59

Below aboutZKFCThe statement is wrong ().

Options:

A.

zKFC(ZKFalovercontroler)as aZoKeeperCluster client for monitoringNameNode

status information.

B.

zkFCprocess hopeNameNodenode andZoKeeperofLeaderdeployed in the node.

//(ZKFCProcess is only deployingNameNodeexists in the node)

standbyameodepassZokceperKnow moreAcibe Nameodestate, onceAeametoesmachine,Standby

C.

NameNodeThe primary operation will be performed.

D.

HdFSNameoofCConnected to2Ke4Pf, save the hostname and other information tozoKe-p%rmiddle

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-723_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-723_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-723_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99