Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-831_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by malia

Page: 4 / 9

Huawei H12-831_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology V1.0
Exam Code: H12-831_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Datacom
Questions: 266 Q&A's Shared By: malia
Question 16

After the cutover acceptance is completeD. what work still needs to be performed in the closing stage?

Options:

A.

Transfer training

B.

data transfer

C.

Acceptance summary

D.

field defense

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 17

Which of the following is not a hardware preparation for cutover?

Options:

A.

Test the operation of the board

B.

Power-on test

C.

Device version check

D.

Cable Continuity Test

Discussion
Question 18

The routing policy tools that can be used by BGP mainly include Filterpolicy and oRoute-policy.

Fiterpolicy can only filter routes, Rote - policy can only modify routes

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following descriptions is correct about configuring static LSPs in MPLS networks?

Options:

A.

when a certainLSRforEgress LSR, you only need to configureIn Label,The range is16-1023

B.

when a certainLSRforTransit LSR, you need to configureIn LabelandOut labeljn LabelThe range is16~1023,Out LabelThe range is16~1048575

C.

when a certainLSRforTransit LSRneed to be configured at the same timeIn LabelandOut Label,The range is16-1023

D.

when a certainLSRforIngress LSR, just configureOut Label,The range is16~1048575

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

H12-831_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-831_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-831_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99