Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-831_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by teodora

Page: 5 / 9

Huawei H12-831_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology V1.0
Exam Code: H12-831_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Datacom
Questions: 266 Q&A's Shared By: teodora
Question 20

OSPF is deployed in a campus to achieve network interworking, and OSPF is also enabled on the GEO/0/2 interface of R3. Area1 is deployed as an NSSA area, and the device addresses are shown in the figure. An engineer configures a static route on R3 to access the loopback interface address of R4, and imports the static route in the 0SPF process. At this point, in the Type5 LSA received by R1, the forwarding address (FA) is____. (Note: Please fill in the IP address without mask)

Questions 20Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following statements about the MP_REA, CH_NLRI attribute of BGP4+ is correct?

Options:

A.

The length of the next hop address can be16or3

B.

AFI (address family)value is2,representIPv6

C.

NLRIfield carryIPv6Routing prefix and mask information

D.

the length of the next hop address is16Time,Network Address of Next Hopcarries the link-local address

Discussion
Question 22

In the process of establishing an LDP session, the active party will first send Initialization information to negotiate parameters. If the passive party does not accept the negotiated parameters, it will send it.

Options:

A.

Keepalive Message

B.

Initialization Message

C.

Hello Message

D.

Error Notification Message

Discussion
Question 23

A router's Network LSA is shown in the figure. Which of the following statements is correct?

display ospf Isdb network self-originate OSPFProcess1 with Router ID 10.0.12.2

Area: 0.0.0.0

Type: Network

Lsid: 10.0.122

Advrtr: 10.0.12.2

Ls age: 824

Len: 32

Options : E

\seq#:80000002

1chksum : 0x8970

INet mask: 255.255.255.0

IPriority : Low

IAttached Router 10.0.12.2

.Attached Router 10.0.12.1

Options:

A.

by the routerDRpriority is100

B.

of this routerRouter IDfor10.0.12.2

C.

The network segment where the router is located is10.0.12.0 24

D.

This router isDR

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 5 / 9

H12-831_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-831_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-831_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99