Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-831_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by maira

Page: 7 / 9

Huawei H12-831_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology V1.0
Exam Code: H12-831_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Datacom
Questions: 266 Q&A's Shared By: maira
Question 28

Which of the following sequences can be matched by the regular expression 100.S

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 29

As shown in the figure, OSPF is enabled on all interfaces of the router, and the ip address identified in the figure is the device's IP address.

Loopback0 presses the IP address of the port, RI, R2, R3EJLoopbacD is advertised in the area 1, R4

LoopbacfkD advertises in area D and which of the following functional addresses can be pinged between the LoopbackD announcements of R5 and R5 in area 2?

Questions 29

Areal

10.0.1.1/32

A,10.0.3.3 10.0.5.5

B,10.0.4.4and10.0.2.2

C,10.0.2.2and10.0.3.3

D,10.0.2.2 10.0.5.5

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

As shown in the figure, OSPF is deployed in a campus, and Area 1 is deployed as an NSSA area. In the case of missing header, R2 will automatically generate a missing header route of Type 7 LSA and flood it in the NSSA area

Questions 30

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 31

The routing attributes of the three routing entries are shown in the figure. Assuming that the next hops of the three routing entries are all reachable, when these three routing entries are

After the entries arrive at the BP router in order, by default, BGP will finally call a route

entry?

Questions 31

Options:

A.

Route B

B.

Route C

C.

Route A

D.

slightly

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 7 / 9

H12-831_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-831_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-831_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99