Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H12-831_V1.0 Exam Questions and Answers by faris

Page: 9 / 9

Huawei H12-831_V1.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIP-Datacom-Advanced Routing & Switching Technology V1.0
Exam Code: H12-831_V1.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIP-Datacom
Questions: 266 Q&A's Shared By: faris
Question 36

In an MPLS VPN network, data packets are forwarded when they enter the public network. will be encapsulated with two layers of MPLS labels

sign. Which of the following options describes the processing of the packet correctly:

Options:

A.

The data packet is forwarded toEgress PEequipment

B.

Egress PEThe device correctly sends the data packet to the correspondingVPNmiddle

C.

the outer label of the packet received by the penultimate hop device is3

D.

Egress PEDevice received untaggedIPdata pack

Discussion
Question 37

Regarding the MPLS forwarding process, the description of Ingress node forwarding is correct:

Options:

A.

IngressAfter the node receives the data packet, it will first checkILMlooking forTunnel ID

B.

existIPThe obtained label is pressed into the packet, and according to theQoSPolicy processingEXRSimultaneous processingL,,Then the packagedMPLSThe packet is sent to the next hop

C.

according toILMtableTunnel IDfind the correspondingNHLFEentry, willLFIBentry andNHLFEtable entry

D.

CheckNHLFETable entry, you can get outbound interface, next hop, outbound label and label operation type The label operation type isPush

Discussion
Question 38

The rules of RR advertising routes violate the rules of IBGP split horizon, so it may cause loops in the AS

road. Which routing attributes does RR use to prevent loops?

Options:

A.

Cluster List

B.

Originator ID

C.

Nexthop

D.

AS-PATH

Discussion
Question 39

The IS-IS Level-1 neighbor relationship between R3 and R4 is not established. According to the information in this figure_What is the possible reason?

Questions 39

Options:

A.

R3andR4the interconnect interfacecircuit-typeMismatch

B.

R3andR4different area codes

C.

R3andR4ofIS-LevelMismatch

D.

R3andR1ofIIHAuthentication failed

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 9 / 9

H12-831_V1.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H12-831_V1.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H12-831_V1.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99